To order, you can browse products by category and add them to a ‘quote cart’ to request a quote. Click here.
New items in stock are:
- Many new repair panels. Thanks to Mario for organising.
- Heater hoses for standard & GT cars
- Hub and Anti-roll bar nuts (thanks again to Mark Roe)
- Jubilee clip sets for hoses (stainless)
- Starter solenoids (push-button)
- Steering wheel nuts (thanks to Mark Roe)
- Left-hand drive sealed beam units
- Thermostat housings
- Front bumper grommets
- Classic rear screen seals with moulded lower corners
- Steering box filler plugs
- Heater hose bulbs
- Door striker rubber stops
- Front bumper brackets
- Battery clamps
- Rear bump stop brackets
- Fuel tank senders
- Tab washers for various engine and suspension components
- Front number plate brackets (Many thanks to Mario for these and the tab washers)
- Classic 4-door front quarter-light seals
- Refurbished starters
- Stainless steel bumpers
- Front trim sections
We have now increased the range of refurbished or reconditioned parts we are able to supply. Please see the used parts category for details.
Spares despatch is managed by Tony Weller who is based in Devon. Normal despatch time is around 48 hours.
The web site shows current spares prices and stock information. See https://www.fccoc.org.uk/spares-home/products-by-category/