To order, you can browse products by category and add them to a ‘quote cart’ to request a quote. Click here.
New items in stock are:
- Flexible window channel
- Headlamp dip switch (foot operated)
- Headlamp flasher relays
- Many new repair panels. Thanks to Mario for organising.
- Wheel studs
- Caliper to flexi hose brake pipe (suggested by Dave Mills)
- Under-heater panels (upper & lower)
- Front wing repair sections
- New rear shock absorber drop links.
- Heater hoses for standard & GT cars
- Hub and Anti-roll bar nuts (thanks again to Mark Roe)
- Jubilee clip sets for hoses (stainless)
- Starter solenoids (push-button)
- Steering wheel nuts (thanks to Mark Roe)
- Left-hand drive sealed beam units
- Thermostat housings
- Stainless steel bumpers (delayed due to lockdown at overseas manufacturer)
- Front trim sections (delayed due to lockdown at overseas manufacturer)
- Classic 4-door rear quarter-light seals (ETA 12/2021)
- Capri side trim sets (delayed due to lockdown at overseas manufacturer)
We have now increased the range of refurbished or reconditioned parts we are able to supply. Please see the used parts category for details.
Spares despatch is managed by Tony Weller who is based in Devon. Normal despatch time is around 48 hours.
The web site shows current spares prices and stock information. See https://www.fccoc.org.uk/spares-home/products-by-category/