To order, you can browse products by category and add them to a ‘quote cart’ to request a quote. Click here.
Covid-19: We are still taking order for spares and despatching. Larger orders will go by Parcelforce but smaller orders which are posted will only be sent out weekly to reduce the need for trips to the Post Office. Please try and place orders for the things you need in one go to reduce small order volume. Please allow extra time for delivery as Parcelforce and Royal Mail may take longer than usual.
Classic/Consul 315 4-door front quarter-light seals have now been received and are on sale. These are suitable for the 2-door Classic with minor modification – see product for details.
Don’t forget we also have remanufactured Headlamp rims/bezels in stock.
New items in stock are:
- Front bumper grommets
- Classic rear screen seals with moulded lower corners
- Steering box filler plugs
- Heater hose bulbs
- Door striker rubber stops
- Front bumper brackets
- Battery clamps
- Rear bump stop brackets
- Fuel tank senders
- Tab washers for various engine and suspension components
- Front number plate brackets (Many thanks to Mario for these and the tab washers)
- Classic 4-door front quarter-light seals
- Screen washer jets
- Steering Box to Bulkhead Gasket
- Refurbished dynamos
- Washer bags (USA style)
- Headlamp rims/bezels
- Door lock pull knobs
- Screen washer bottles (non-original)
- Carb to air filter rubber gaskets (1340 cc)
- 5.75″ headlamp bowls and fittings (plastic)
- Wing mirrors (stems & heads)
- Left-hand drive sealed beam units
- Refurbished starters
We have now increased the range of refurbished or reconditioned parts we are able to supply. Please see the used parts category for details.
Spares despatch is managed by Tony Weller who is based in Devon. Normal despatch time is around 48 hours.
The web site shows current spares prices and stock information. See https://www.fccoc.org.uk/spares-home/products-by-category/