Good news – we can now sell to the USA & Canada following a change in insurers.
Our spares pages have changed. You can now browse products by category and add them to a ‘quote cart’ to request a quote. Click here.
New items in stock are:
- Front suspension bump stops
- Front wheel oil seals
- Used spares – we have a range of used items coming into stock. Availability will vary. See the ‘used’ category on our product pages.
- Heater drain (plenum) tubes
- Heater gasket sets
- Pedal rubbers
- Steering wheel tab washer
- Original spec brake adjusters
- Strut inserts – newly manufactured by Gaz
- Floor pans (full halves left & right)
- Fuel pump repair kits (glass bowl type)
- Top mount bearings and race
- Dynamo pulleys (metal)
- Front hub tab washers
- New washer/wiper front knobs
- Brake shoe springs
- Tex wiper arms and blades
- Indicator flasher units
- Voltage regulator (plastic cover)
- Headlamp bezels (in manufacture)
- Sill trim clips (on order)
- Column change bushes (on order)
We have now increased the range of refurbished or reconditioned parts we are able to supply. New items include:
- Heater matrix
- Front brake calipers
- Steering boxes
- Brake master cylinders
- Clutch master cylinders
- Steering idler arms
- Anti-roll bars
- Rear shock absorber drop links
The items are listed in our normal spares list with details of the reconditioning.
Ours stores are getting bigger!
Spares despatch is managed from Devon by Tony Weller. Normal despatch time is around 48 hours.
We have a small skeleton stock at Great Leighs in Essex but there will only be limited items available at the club auto-jumbles. It is not viable to maintain significant stock holdings at two locations. If items are not available at the auto-jumble then we will take orders on the day and despatch within a few days.
The web site shows current spares prices and stock information. Recent changes are shown in red. See https://www.fccoc.org.uk/spares-home/spares/