Delivery costs have increased significantly recently. As a result, new rates will apply from 27 February 2023 as follows:
- Orders below 2Kg weight: £5.00 per order
- Orders over 2Kg weight: £9.60
- Orders over 1.5m in length (mainly sills and valances): £24.00.
Delivery costs to UK highlands & islands including the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may be higher, and will be quoted separately.
Items are normally despatched within 3 working days if in stock. Deliveries times to overseas countries will depend on local customs clearance procedures. Made to order items are normally shipped in 4 – 6 weeks.
Carriage on overseas orders will be quoted individually. Most orders are sent by courier unless very small, in which case tracked postage is used.
Typical costs are as follows:
- EU countries £12.50 – £30 depending on distance
- Other European countries £25 – £30
- Outside Europe £30 – £100+
However, each order will be quoted individually as the cost depends on size & weight.
Notes for EU members:
In order to minimise delays and costs we have looked at ways to improve our delivery options to EU countries and we recommend the following which take account of EU law:
- If your order including shipping is below £1,000 we may be able to ship with duties and taxes paid (DTP). This means the order should go through your local customs much faster without additional cost to you. If you wish to utilise this option you can select it at checkout.
- If your order is not sent DTP, we will normally ship using couriers, who provide a faster service than Royal mail. However, you will have to pay local VAT and customs charges on arrival.
We recommend where possible that you order well in advance. We also suggest ordering all the items you need in one order so that the customs admin charges are a lower percentage of the total.